Tweet 7/4

# But the shape of Murphy's career seems to have doomed his candidacy.
The awful finish hurt his stats and his reputation.

  • Re: Raspberries
    ... I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in ... urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Raspberries
    ... I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in ... urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: in my mailbox this morning...
    ... started telling me awful things about bob dylan, and i believed them, ... no matter how much you hurt me. ... but nothing makes sense, except being alone. ... It's me, and me alone, and nobody is going to take care ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: in my mailbox this morning...
    ... started telling me awful things about bob dylan, and i believed them, ... no matter how much you hurt me. ... but nothing makes sense, except being alone. ... It's me, and me alone, and nobody is going to take care ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: [S, others] Random and competitive characters without autoroller
    ... >> perception, magic devices, disarming, and perception. ... I just think you are complicating things a bit with Reputation. ... reason why point based characters can get 18. ... Then all the six stats ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)