Tweet 6/9

# You will find few human beings in baseball of greater quality than
Marlon Byrd and Darnell McDonald. Unfortunately, it is a business.

  • Re: GW Stores Are A Boondoggle [was Re: GW sales down]
    ... but a very successful business model. ... intimately tied to producing the best minis on the market... ... McDonald's has poor product quality. ... local retailers could not order out of print and bitz ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: New AP scope and more
    ... the business of other companys, so let me help you out with infos from ... LZOS on our Apo projects ... TMB and APM, any quality level, the opposite is the truth. ... based on US $ payments.If we need to increase the prices again, ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: My problems with Kamado Corp.
    ... NObody said the Kamado units are bad cookers. ... problems described here, your business is a hobby, not a business. ... I'd dispute the bad quality control label, judging by my own and others I ... "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Is this your new finish??
    ... A flurry of e-mails over two days got us to price/quantity levels we ... It was exactly what I needed and the quality was uniformly excellent. ... was dealing - but I can't imagine how they might have treated me better. ... I won't hesitate to do business with that outfit again. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Uh Oh, Another Corporate Sell-Off
    ... Few small business owners say to themselves "Gee, ... yet preserving the quality is great. ... Cutting costs per se isn't wrong. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)