Re: Mariano - Done for the year!

"BTT" <BTTalbot2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:94cd083d-4718-4ce6-884d-adce890a21ba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 4, 7:41 am, DonFromBa...@xxxxxxxxx (Don Violette) wrote:
PatsSox says:
<<I'm sorry it happened, too. Terrible way to end a great career...
if it is the end.>>

Agreed. An honored and respected foe for sure. But is it good or bad
news for the Sox? Didn't he have more blown saves against the Sox
than any other team?

--
"Okay, if you're going to question the
importance of an actor's signature on a

2 of his BS stand out--2004 ALCS!

BTT
Go Sox!!

Ramiroid and Roidtiz helped.
Another dark cloud.

  • Re: Mariano - Done for the year!
    ... PatsSox says: ...   Terrible way to end a great career... ... An honored and respected foe for sure. ... Didn't he have more blown saves against the Sox ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Mariano - Done for the year!
    ...   An honored and respected foe for sure. ... news for the Sox? ... comic book then all of our lives have no ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: 1986 WS Game 6
    ... down the tubes because of one play. ... as painful as watching your favorite team piss away the ALCS one agonizing ... but '04 was just the ALCS. ... The Sox were ONE STRIKE away from winning ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Beckett no lock to be Sox ace
    ... >>Um, they didn't pitch for the Sox, when they owned us. ... Game 2 ring any bells? ... responsible for winning the ALCS for the Sox, and you give all the credit to ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)