Re: Tweet 1/7

@McDuck: I usually cut "non-fiction" films some slack in terms of
facts. The one glaring issue for me was treatment of Jeremy Giambi.

  • Re: Christine Jennings ends hunger strike
    ... These are the FACTS that I ... to see Lyme patients get compensated and be relieved of all the ... > through negligence and mismanagement and corruption. ... but refused to endorse additional treatment. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Our First Black President
    ... world can't make music as sweet as the sound of Republicans whining ... Got anything based on ISSUES or FACTS or REALITY? ... especially when it comes to the treatment of women... ... Wanna talk about Bill Ayers? ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: 15 Questions That Stump Evolution
    ... The subject of Medicine is divided into Theory and Practice. ... is the reason for performing a certain treatment and the goals of that ... The theory of cancer radiation treatment is that cancer ... some facts; but then facts are not truth so it is all about theory." ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: Science Disproves Evolution
    ... understanding and comprehending facts and evidence. ... mutational accidents upon accidents ... ... aint me who needs the psychiatric treatment; ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)
  • Re: OT Texas Republicans are opposed to critical thinking
    ... I don't keep a special set of "facts" like you do. ... You're like a kid - "fair" is whatever treatment you want for yourself, "unfair" is treatment you don't want, such as being made to eat your Brussels sprouts. ... religious nonsense. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)