Re: It's Valentine's Day

In article <7713ea77-cf29-450f-813c-8a9768938e74
@e2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, BTTalbot2003@xxxxxxxxx says...

On Nov 30, 2:16 am, PW <emailaddyin...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30 Nov 2011 05:58:36 GMT, Dan C <youmustbejok...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Officially:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/baseball/mlb/11/29/valentine.re...

I hope this works out!

Welcome to BobbyBall.

BTT

every fan at fenway on opening day should be wearing groucho marx
glasses.

  • Re: Its Valentines Day
    ... every fan at fenway on opening day should be wearing groucho marx ... glasses. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Rachels Place II
    ... I don't remember opening it and drinking it. ... My eyes seem to look ok when I have my glasses on, ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Lowell, Sox relationship continues
    ... Can you imagine the ovation that Lowell will get on Opening Day, ... Schilling when he first takes the mound at Fenway? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Lowell, Sox relationship continues
    ... Can you imagine the ovation that Lowell will get on Opening Day, ... Schilling when he first takes the mound at Fenway? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Sox Tickets
    ... scored 2 tickets for opening day.. ... Could somone tell me where Section 1 Box 87 is in Fenway.. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)