Tweet 11/20

# Sullivan, Tiant, Wood, Young. I would add Pedro, Papelbon,
Schilling, Lowe, Lester, Beckett, Foster, Leonard. (Clemens=Manny.)

  • Re: ALCS rotation
    ... Game 1 - Beckett ... Game 2 - Matsuzaka ... Game 3 - Lester ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: He dont get no respect
    ... I'd give the rotation as Josh ... Beckett, Jon Lester, Daisuke Matsuzaka, Penny, and Wakefield." ... Wakefield scares the bejeepers out of me- I think the pen is the best ... Sheets and Beckett, if they're healthy great, if they have to go on ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Its too early but ...
    ... stop guessing about which pitchers will get the starts. ... Lester and Beckett (not necessarily in that order. ... Dicek, Penney, Wakefield. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: starting pitching, starting pitching, starting pitching
    ... However, Lester, Beckett, Aceves, Bard, and Papelbon pitched 17 of those innings without allowing a run. ... It just so happens that those 5 guys are the Sox that have pitched 10+ innings this year with ERAs under 3.00. ... When the playoffs roll around, if the Sox don't win virtually every start by Lester and Beckett, then they have to depend on Bedard and/or Lackey. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Our Stopper
    ... Matsuzaka pitches after Beckett, whose record is 9-0. ... to pitch after a team loss, ... Hey - go watch Lester. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)