Re: A little grabass

On Nov 13, 8:15 pm, "PatsSox" <Pats...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Aceves-AvilesFan" <srgntbi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message ...
Just saw a play, "Somethings Afoot", ( spoofs detective stories,
mainly the works of Agatha Christie ) put on by a local group.
http://www.coachhouseplayers.org/

Wouldn't you know in the first 2 minutes the butler tried once to grab
the maid's ass - and then a second time he got his hand full.

In the 2nd act a young lady grabbed a handful of a cute guy's butt.

        Were any of them using their position of authority to offer... or
deny the other a job?     Did the maid state, "that's not what I'm here
for", for which the answer was, 'you want a job don't you?'.     Of course
not.
          I wouldn't expect someone of your advanced age to see the
difference... or to understand it.    Things have changed since 'your day'
when women were told to shut up and take it... we're actually not considered
pieces of meat any longer.    Imagine that.

I have no respect for people ( men or women) who either get jobs or
attempt to get jobs by the "who you know" route. And I don't care
wether they do it standing up, laying down or on their knees. And
"advanced age" - all that means is that I've already seen things from
your youthful point of view while you have yet to gain my experience.

  • Re: IOException
    ... I run it second time. ... unzips and places the contents in specific location ...     foreach ... publicationFolder, string pubTitle) ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Administrations new tax proposal
    ... fingerprinted,  packed up, and dumped across the border. ... second time they come back, ...   Obama is proposing running deficits of $1Tril a year ... The rest of the country was shafted on the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Seventy Percent of Americans Disapprove of the Way BP Has Handled the Oil Crisis
    ... Obama is tossing away his opportunites - this is the second time that his ... He's smart enough to be President, but he's nowhere near as bold as Teddy R. ...   Is there going to be a song? ... Hotel Mirage in Las Vegas for the "Love" show by the Cirque du ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: William Black on Fraudulent Wall Street
    ...    I just caught this segment on Bill Moyer's Journal for the ... second time, and am even angrier than I was the first time. ... American people, while avoiding all accountability. ... congress that he didn't have the power to look into fraud ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Winterland 12/15/1978
    ... The friend who was with me ... What are the chances that you could get several radio stations to ... played it all the way thru a second time. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)