Re: Really Funny Beckett/Lackey/Lester Video

On Nov 3, 12:07 pm, BTT <BTTalbot2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 3, 9:20 am, "Mr. L" <lorym...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1xTDtD8rYY

Catchy tune, at least.
Opening Day could be ugly.

BTT

LETS GO TO A GAME AND GET PEOPLE TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF SWEET
CAROLINE!!
YES!!!

  • Re: Today - What is the Purpose of an Opening Bid?
    ... initiate communications with your partner towards a potential game ... show a strong balanced hand with a 1N opening ... bidding to game or slam when the hand belongs to our side.." ... of every bid including the opening bid is to maximize our EV(expected ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Today - What is the Purpose of an Opening Bid?
    ... initiate communications with your partner towards a potential game ... show a strong balanced hand with a 1N opening ... bidding to game or slam when the hand belongs to our side." ... of every bid including the opening bid is to maximize our EV(expected ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Recommendation for repetoire book(s)
    ... Ray Gordon wrote: ... >>> comment a game it's not needed to keep under secret any secret weapon!! ... >> In Mr. Ray Gordon's chess universe, opening ... I've seen many players who play as if that book were their ...
    (rec.games.chess.analysis)
  • Re: St. Louis Auction Results - Partial
    ... Magic Sword in a Sinistar cab I think 140 ... Empty Defender cabinet that had been converted into a baseball game ... The Xevious was really sweet, ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: Las Vegas LM Pairs Hand Two 07/18/2008
    ... passing, and vice versa. ... Bold: LHO opens 2S vulnerable? ... opening bid must show some minimum amount of strength. ... is not primarily directed to beginners of the game. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)