Tweet 10/29

# We'll see what happens. My main dog in the fight is compensation. If
nothing else, I'd like to see "net" system of draft pick compensation.

  • Re: Austrylia
    ... compensation after refusing to let a blind man enter because they ... thought his dog was gay. ... "The staff genuinely believed that Nudge was an ordinary pet dog ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Austrylia
    ... compensation after refusing to let a blind man enter because they ... thought his dog was gay. ... "The staff genuinely believed that Nudge was an ordinary pet dog ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Liability re dog - What do you reckon? Liable or not?
    ... A's dog runs into B causing them to fall and resulting in a fractured leg. ... A's dog is medium sized dog. ... If B wanted to make a claim for compensation, ... The accident plainly isn't unforeseeable. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Liability re dog - What do you reckon? Liable or not?
    ... A's dog runs into B causing them to fall and resulting in a fractured leg. ... A's dog is medium sized dog. ... If B wanted to make a claim for compensation, ... The accident plainly isn't unforeseeable. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Terms of New MLB Contract
    ... Earlier reports that draft compensation for FA signings would be ... Zito will still cost the signing teams their top draft pick. ... euphoria of an agreement between Major League Baseball and the Players ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)