Tweet 10/23

# Because of the mess Theo left, I will not demand a World
Championship for Cherington in 2012. He need only get a wild card.

  • Re: USC-Stanford......
    ... I will continue to demand that you prove it in a championship game that ... thought so, too, until he saw the film of the game. ... I guess I'm not much of a Bama fan een though I am a Bama fan. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Like It Or Not: RC Cola Was Right
    ... IS NO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, EXCEPT FOR THAT THING THEY PLAYED IN THE ... YOU MEANT WILD CARD, AND DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE SOX ... YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FAKE FAN AND A SHIT STIRRER. ... Please don't feed the troll. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 11/28
    ... # Christina and I wish all of my followers a very happy Thanksgiving, ... and are thankful that Cherington and Farrell led us to a championship. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 11/28
    ... # I'm willing to give Mr. Henry and Theo leeway--as long as the moves ... result in a championship. ... I will demand that both leave. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)