Re: Tweet 10/8

"bismotwitter" <bismo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tr8697pr4fsm5165bsglo0if9013bhq85t@xxxxxxxxxx
@Eddie: Both teams will go down in history as biggest chokers in their
respective categories: Red Sox (regular season); Yanks (playoffs).

With the glaring exception of...
*04
*07
So *that's* how they did it.

  • Re: Tweet 10/8
    ... Both teams will go down in history as biggest chokers in their ... Red Sox (regular season); Yanks. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Gammons ESPN Insider - Early Developments
    ... I read the Red Sox part of the article. ... I think it depends on their bullpen reinforcement. ... It should be interesting as both the Yanks ... offense can make up for it. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Almost
    ... Dave Bismo wrote: ... plays in person neither by the Red Sox. ... Yanks, though IMHO it should've been a 4-base error on Melky.) ... At the top of the ninth, Smoltz came charging out of the pen to his music and the place was nuts. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: THE CURSE HAS BEEN REBORN, FOR IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
    ... Who came to the Yanks, from the Red Sox, in what was at the ... JOHNNY DAMON HIS A SINGLE DOUCHE, ... JORGE POSADA HIT THE FIRST HOME RUN. ...