Re: Julio batting 2nd
- From: "mr. gone" <mr_gone78NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:12:19 -0400
In article <2a829e20-534b-4b31-9428-
3ef57f40a6ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, petershrts@xxxxxxxxx says...
On Aug 26, 3:54 pm, "mr. gone" <mr_gone78NOS...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <115191379336080543.460004address_is-
"mr. gone" <mr_gone78NOS...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:his
didn't sound that way to me. note the "richly deserved" statement in
he's enough of a snob that it not being tongue-in-cheek would make
After a whole thread, you don't think an intelligent poster would catch on?
this presumes swayback is an "intelligent poster".
i'd say that that presumption stands until rebutted.
all i see is a guy with a bunch of knowledge and information and no idea
how to put it together.
- Prev by Date: Re: Am I the only Sox fan that sighs when I see Wakefield is pitching?
- Next by Date: Re: Am I the only Sox fan that sighs when I see Wakefield is pitching?
- Previous by thread: Re: Julio batting 2nd
- Next by thread: Randy Williams still with us