Tweet 8/14

# Carla calls Yaz an old goat and announces that she's no longer a Red
Sox fan--the same feeling I had after the last 2 obscene losses.

  • Re: Good lesson today
    ... putting all these cunning little exercises down on paper so I still ... That feeling you had with Sox. ... it was still you and Sox. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: I hope federer remembers what happens when he leads two sets
    ... would be the only two to say Nadal is the GOAT and not Federer. ... They can claim that he plays most beautiful tennis in their opinion ... You know I get this feeling, despite his record, it's only a small ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Medical evaluation problems for Sox?
    ... but....could the Sox' biggest problem - more than the fried chicken or ... Francona's marriage, or anything like that - be inferior medical ... but I am getting a feeling of quease ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Do you believe in the S.I. Jinx? I dont
    ... TEE is up big. ... I had a feeling they were bound to explode on Tampa ... the Red Sox defy the S.I. Jinx. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 10/12
    ... # Ranaudo will pitch in the Puerto Rican Winter League for Alex Cora?s ... Sox say he?s feeling good after injury-plagued year. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)