Re: Don't be surprised

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 04:21:48 -0700 (PDT), Wayback1918
<wayback1918@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jun 12, 10:04 pm, NavahoFan <srgntbi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if Darnell McDonald is in right field Tuesday.

It appears Tampa has Shields, a RHP, going Tuesday.

Why won't JD Drew be out there? Is it because Lou said bad things
about him?

Why do you expect the original poster to know what he is talking
about?

  • Re: Dont be surprised
    ... It appears Tampa has Shields, a RHP, going Tuesday. ... Why won't JD Drew be out there? ... Is it because Lou said bad things ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Coco is my hero.
    ... Shields' punch was amateur hour. ... Shields was stupid as well to hit Crisp when they did. ... I wanted the whole team out there brawling for a second and then I thought about it hoped I didn't see Drew or Manny anywhere near the fray. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 12/10
    ... big league attention, but the Reds signed him as a RHP in 1959. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 6/29
    ... Drew, while Iglesias plays SS versus LHP and 3B versus RHP. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)