Re: Don't be surprised

On Jun 12, 10:04 pm, NavahoFan <srgntbi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if Darnell McDonald is in right field Tuesday.

It appears Tampa has Shields, a RHP, going Tuesday.

Why won't JD Drew be out there? Is it because Lou said bad things
about him?

  • Re: Dont be surprised
    ... It appears Tampa has Shields, a RHP, going Tuesday. ... Why won't JD Drew be out there? ... Is it because Lou said bad things ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Coco is my hero.
    ... Shields' punch was amateur hour. ... Shields was stupid as well to hit Crisp when they did. ... I wanted the whole team out there brawling for a second and then I thought about it hoped I didn't see Drew or Manny anywhere near the fray. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 12/10
    ... big league attention, but the Reds signed him as a RHP in 1959. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 6/29
    ... Drew, while Iglesias plays SS versus LHP and 3B versus RHP. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)