Tweet 5/30

# Chris Balcom-Miller, the hyphenated bounty for Manny Delcarmen, is
3-1, 2.37, with his usual impeccable peripherals. Kid can pitch.

  • Re: Ian Kennedy Tonight
    ... It just means that a team with 8 starters would pair up ... A kid can either learn to ... pitch (or pitch to contact as they do now in Oakland system and the ... premium talent like Betances, McAllister and DR kids in their teen ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: One thing we learned tonight !!!
    ... At least we can assume the kid that lead the ... game off with the double had read the interview where DiceK said his ... That "college kid" ignored a polite request from DiceK not to hit that ... pitch, and should be ashamed of himself. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Hughes, Chamberlain and Kennedy?
    ... BadgerBC wrote: ... the more I hear about the kid from people who know, ... forward to him in the Yanks rotation. ... him to pitch out of the pen. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: The true measure of a single digit hdcp
    ... My kid can tell you what Tito Fuentes hit in 1974, ... you dig your white keds into the batter's box from 48' while ... Likewise we'll have you pitch. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Voice foul?
    ... Both baseball geeks said essentially "no." That would be considered ... the shooter during a ftree throw. ... kid made the throw. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)