Re: Salty takes charge
- From: "Dano" <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:39:25 -0400
"#6Fan" wrote in message news:13097caa-b8f9-4a0c-9dce-9505bf277aa1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 23, 12:08 pm, eric <warth...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 22, 10:47 pm, AcevesFan <srgntbi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Salty calls a great game for Wake who never shook him off once. Leads
> Wake to one of his best performances in months.
Why does he need a sign at all for Wakefield? You don't know where the
ball is going and there is only one pitch unless you are doing
something that is probably wrong.
I will say some positive words though - recently he seems to be more a
part of the team. Having him playing at a major league level is huge
for the Red Sox.
My dear Watson - what gave you the first clue ?
Certainly wouldn't have been from YOU.
- Prev by Date: Re: Starting Pitching
- Next by Date: Re: You know it's real !!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Salty takes charge
- Next by thread: Re: Salty takes charge