Re: Francona's ejection
- From: "Skipward Alonzogammystilch Freeman (No, Really)" <skipfreeordie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 17:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
On May 6, 8:48 pm, nate <greyst...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 6, 8:44 pm, "Skipward Alonzogammystilch Freeman (No, Really)"
On May 6, 8:38 pm, DieHardBosox...@xxxxxxxxx (Red Sox Rule Yankees
First time seeing Terry that hot. I've never seen him lose his cool like
that before, it's the first time i've seen Terry explode in anger like
he did. I've seen him get ejected before just never this angery.
What did he get ejected for? Not watching tonight.
arguing a balk call on Wake.
dont watch this one.
it's pathetic. like yesterday's.
They suck raw turtle eggs.
- Prev by Date: Re: Francona's ejection
- Next by Date: GC - Wow, just wow....
- Previous by thread: Re: Francona's ejection
- Next by thread: Re: Francona's ejection