Re: Bonds guilty

wrote in message news:k9udq6hfklrshcnng369pcmg6nkg7opc32@xxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:37:32 -0400, "Dano" <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

wrote in message news:q8icq61k5elr29a4lboes1adj027vkb8go@xxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:43:45 -0400, "PatsSox" <PatsSox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On one count of Obstruction of Justice.

And no game tonight at Fenway... they could use the days rest or they
need to play their way out of this?

I sure as hell hope they're not resting. :)

What is it you'd have them do Kate?

Practice! I think there's merit to the theory that the regulars didn't
do enough during ST - I hope they are working their collective butts
off today.

Yeah. Well I was talking about yesterday in the rain. Sadly, no amount of "practice" will help. These guys have been doing this long enough that I can't imagine that's the problem though. Best thing right now is to take some pressure off. "Working their butts off" isn't going to help at this point really. I have to think the trouble is mental now.

  • Re: Bonds guilty
    ... And no game tonight at Fenway... ... need to play their way out of this? ... do enough during ST - I hope they are working their collective butts ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Bonds guilty
    ... On one count of Obstruction of Justice. ... And no game tonight at Fenway... ... need to play their way out of this? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Bonds guilty
    ... And no game tonight at Fenway... ... need to play their way out of this? ... What is it you'd have them do Kate? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)