Re: I missed something

In article <134bd2dc-e627-41d9-8449-c89f5dbea722
@o20g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, Brad_Filippone@xxxxxxxxx says...

On Apr 2, 10:21 am, DiceKFan <srgntbi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 2, 8:16 am, Brad Filippone <Brad_Filipp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Clearly there was an off-season deal that I managed to completely
miss.  When did the Red Sox get Saltalamacchia?

Brad

You missed a lot - and it wasn't just this past off-season.  That's
what happens when you get too wrapped up in NASCAR and WWF.

I can't stand NASCAR and WWF (ot WWE) is an insult to a sport fan's
intelligence.

Brad

ask the invertebrate sludge why he missed the last 1/4 of last season -
or at least why he wasn't around to post about it.

  • Re: I missed something
    ...  When did the Red Sox get Saltalamacchia? ... I can't stand NASCAR and WWF is an insult to a sport fan's ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: I missed something
    ...  When did the Red Sox get Saltalamacchia? ... what happens when you get too wrapped up in NASCAR and WWF. ... ask the invertebrate sludge why he missed the last 1/4 of last season - ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: I missed something
    ...  When did the Red Sox get Saltalamacchia? ... what happens when you get too wrapped up in NASCAR and WWF. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Tracey to NASCAR?
    ... Except for the fact that NASCAR is to autoracing what WWF / WWE pro wrestling ... Based on popularity alone and little else, NASCAR ...
    (rec.autos.sport.cart)
  • Re: Dickies 500 Winner announced at 215pm, Eastern time
    ... Vince McMahann of the WWF will become the director of ... NASCAR. ... Film at Eleven ... Go back to watching the NBA. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)