Tweet 4/1

# Obviously, a poor debut for Crawford (and Bard was dreadful), but
they are great players who will improve. Adrian & Big Papi delivered.

  • Re: Daniel Bard...fast track to the majors?
    ... definitiion I would say Bard has not yet achieved as much as Hansen. ... What is your reasoning on wanting to trade ... You don't "shop" valuable prospects. ... patience so much when young players struggle). ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Daniel Bard...fast track to the majors?
    ... Hi Dano, when I said made the majors I meant that he made the majors, ... definitiion I would say Bard has not yet achieved as much as Hansen. ... You don't "shop" valuable prospects. ... patience so much when young players struggle). ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: The Hitters in Lancaster are en Fuego
    ... and thus it's really hard to judge the players by their ... Bard is really struggling, and I wonder how good an idea it was to ... I've heard it suggested that by starting the pitchers there, ... just blow fastballs by overmatched hitters, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Tentative Mechanics Keeper List
    ... 13 players for 13.60 remaining. ... I'd trade Bard to someone with more faith in him than I have. ... I'd consider trading Kearns to someone who's a fan of name ... He moved from a hitters' park to a pitchers' park last ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Well it wont be Cuddyer
    ... Other than Pujols what exciting players are/were on the market? ... Certainly both Jenks and Melanson may compete for the job...but if no "pure" closer is acquired I think Bard gets the job. ... He has said that if he is to relieve he will be the closer. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)