- From: McDuck <wallyDELETEMEMcDuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:01:21 -0400
or should we call it Bowie Kuhn ball. It's still winter in Michigan,
with temperature highs in the low 30s. I guess slightly warmer in
Boston and NY, but Detroit opens on April Fools day against NYY at the
new YS. Is this crazy, or what? At least the RS open in TX, but they
will be playing in cold Boston seen enough. How can you play real
baseball when the temperature is under 50, never mind under 40?
- Prev by Date: Re: Funny how...
- Next by Date: Re: 4 guys....2 jobs.
- Previous by thread: Welcome back Girly girl
- Next by thread: Re: Winter ball