OT Republicans

Given the republicans opposed Obama care and favor nuclear power
plants we should mandate that every republican buy a house within
1/8 of a mile of a nuclear power plant, that they be
prohibited from buying health insurance, and be prohibited from buying
a "boutique" health care plan.

It's now been one year since Obama care was signed and
the world hasn't come to an end, the US of A hasn't slid into the
ocean.

  • Re: OT Republicans
    ... Given the republicans opposed Obama care and favor nuclear power ... plants we should mandate that every republican buy a house within ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • OT Republicans
    ... Given the republicans opposed Obama care and favor nuclear power ... plants we should mandate that every republican buy a house within ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • OT Republicans
    ... Given the republicans opposed Obama care and favor nuclear power ... plants we should mandate that every republican buy a house within ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)