Tweet 3/23

# Molitor is the only Hall of Famer who played DH more than any other
position, though he played the field in 56% of his games.

  • Re: What band had the most impact for being together for only a couple of years?
    ... The 1925 film Seven Chances starring Buster Keaton ... Games ... The jersey number 7 has been retired by several North American sports teams in honor of past playing greats or other key figures: Major League Baseball The Houston Astros, for likely future Hall of Famer Craig Biggio. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • What band had the most impact for being together for only a couple of years?
    ... The 1925 film Seven Chances starring Buster Keaton ... Games ... The jersey number 7 has been retired by several North American sports teams in honor of past playing greats or other key figures: Major League Baseball The Houston Astros, for likely future Hall of Famer Craig Biggio. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Hall Votes
    ... Hall of Fame who dropped off the ballot like all the ... 103 OPS+ in 1698 games. ... Travis Jackson was primarily a SS (1307 games to 326 at 3B). ... was probably a better player than Jackson. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: pinball hall / club of fame
    ... First I have to say I too have been to the hall and fl that all in all ... the things i saw on the machines were definately not hall of fame. ... I could go on about the condition of the games on display and their ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Expo questions?
    ... It seems that the "hall" is pretty much taken up with competitions, ... No real local watering holes in the immediate area except for Shoeless ... The Game Hall is all games. ... that uses old pinball parts, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)