Re: USA PLAYING "GOD" AGAIN...

"PETER SHORTS" <petershrts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fed8aaa7-89d9-4f62-867e-8b2519672932@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 20, 11:04 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"MexicanMafia" <srgntbi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:c2ef38c5-6606-4e31-88a2-4a00244e9ca2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 19, 11:41 pm, "Adam Frankel-shit" <Ada...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Any word from the "demon-crats"?
Someday some country should remove the nitwits running the USA!

*****What's the "exit strategy" ? That what so many dems harped on when GW
was at the helm******. From what I heard today seven different
adminstration
spokespersons told seven different versions - which all boiled down to
" we don't have one ".

exit who? we don't have anybody there.
the French and British are bombing.
we fired some missiles. to exit we don't shoot any more missiles.

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to
explain to us what the exit strategy is."
-Governor George W. Bush (R-TX)

"You can support the troops but not the president."
-Rep Tom Delay (R-TX)

"Well, I just think it's a bad idea. What's going to happen is they're
going
to be over there for 10, 15, maybe 20 years."
-Joe Scarborough (R-FL)

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may come
home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their life?"
-Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/6/99

"[The] President . . . is once again releasing American military might on
foreign country with an ill-defined objective and no exit strategy. He has
yet to tell the Congress how much this operation will cost. And he has not
informed our nation's armed forces about how long they will be away from
home. These strikes do not make for a sound foreign policy."
-Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA)

a little context on the quotes might help you make whatever point it
is you might have.

"What's the "exit strategy" ? That what so many dems harped on when GW
was at the helm. "

if you were capable of following a thread you might have noticed that bit

.