Re: Let the nailing of the Obamacare coffin begin
- From: PETER SHORTS <petershrts@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:19:00 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 16, 2:32 pm, ZZH...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:43:31 -0800 (PST), PETER SHORTS
On Dec 15, 4:23 pm, P...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:36:50 -0500, "Ray O'Hara"<raymond-oh...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Being a Mormon will keep Mitt from ever winnig the Repub nomination. he'll
get killed in the Southern Primaries.
That probably is true. Republicans will nominate a candidate of any
religion........as long as that religion is christian. Romney won't
get the nomination because he is mormon.
aren't mormons christian?
Were you living under a rock in the 2008 election?
You had to have been to notice all the anti Mormon
venem in 2008.
ok, but aren't mormons christians?
- Prev by Date: Jenks to Sox?
- Next by Date: Re: Sox acquiring Blanton from Phillies
- Previous by thread: Re: Let the nailing of the Obamacare coffin begin
- Next by thread: Re: Let the nailing of the Obamacare coffin begin