Re: OT: Your Kooky Quote Of The Day

On Oct 16, 2:00 pm, Polarhound <polarho...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.register-herald.com/todaysfrontpage/x935815715/U-S-HOUSE-C...

"Climate change — to deny it exists, to just put your head in the sand
and, ‘oh no, it doesn’t exist, what are you talking about,’ is about
like standing on the floor of Macy’s during the month of December and
claiming Santa Claus doesn’t exist." -Nick Rahall D-WV

that is a kooky quote. However:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101018/ap_on_re_us/us_coast_guard_arctic

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090302-glaciers-melting.html

  • Re: Seriously OT - primarily for Bill
    ... That rather sums up the head in the sand "Climate Change doesn't exist" ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Global Warming...???
    ... Climate change is a reality, and humans are the cause of the very rapid ... Sticking your head in the sand is one way of dealing with it, ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: No, I wont! (Off-topic)
    ... against them or their families. ... To deny this is to stick one's ... head in the sand and say "It is not the fault of my side. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: No, I wont! (Off-topic)
    ... To deny this is to stick one's ... head in the sand and say "It is not the fault of my side. ... Do something today about the Darfur Genocide ...
    (talk.origins)
  • OT: Your Kooky Quote Of The Day

    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)