Obambi to throw like a girl again

Opening Day for the Nats. How embarrassing for them...

Here's a vid from last year's ASG to remind you how girly he really is:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100329&content_id=8982920&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

EMBARRASSING!

ONE and DONE!

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he shot another Spotted Owl.

  • Re: Two Fun Winter Holidays: OT One Here, One Elsewhere
    ... year to remind you of this one!http://www.nederlandchamber.org/events_fdgd-home.html ... vid. ... Yesterday snow was melting, icicles were falling. ... absolutely refused to open the deck sliders to let him go out and sit ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OT: Debunking 9/11 debunking
    ... bullshit websites. ... I didn't post this for you to remind us all how substandard you are ... it is somewhat embarrassing to know ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)