Re: The Census ???
- From: mario in victoria <mario5491@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:53:09 -0800
Lord Teddy of RedSoxia wrote:
<DonFromBarre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:25662-4B9E278B-592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm wondering what the group thought is on this once a decade event?Don, absolutely it is. It is in the Constitution that they do it.
Is it an attempt by the government to gather information about us? I'mThey can't share it with any other agency.
guessing the tin-foil hat crowd would have a field day with it.
Or is it a legitimate way to find out where moneys need to go?It is not where the money goes, but where it will go.
Personally I intend to fill out the questionaire when it arrives in theDoing it tonight with the kids, it's your duty to do it as a Citizen. If you don't like it, move to Russia. (I always wanted to say that).
mail, if only to avoid an annoying personal visit.
It's easier to hide from the authorities in Russia than it is in, say the UK.
mario in victoria
- Prev by Date: Re: Youk says !!!
- Next by Date: Re: World's shortest books
- Previous by thread: Re: The Census ???
- Next by thread: Re: The Census ???