Re: Joe Crede
- From: Wayback1918 <wayback1918@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 03:52:43 -0800 (PST)
On Mar 10, 3:01 pm, Mortimer <ecthaki...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 9, 6:16 pm, Gary <golfera...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hall started out as a SS for the Brewers but was switched to the OF.
He should be able to play every position except catcher and pitcher.
The big question is whether he can hit.
In my estimation, this would be deemed a good risk due to the fact the
Red Sox are only on the hook for a small portion of Bill Hall's salary
for this upcoming season.
There could be some insight to the team's plans by the way Hall and
Lowrie are being used.
Lowrie has been used at all three infield positions (2B-SS-3B)
Hall has played mostly in the OF and 1 game at 3B
- Prev by Date: Re: Nomar a Red Sox again!
- Next by Date: Re: Nomar a Red Sox again!
- Previous by thread: Re: Joe Crede
- Next by thread: OT: Oscars