Re: OT: Buzz Aldrin ???
- From: eric <warthog0@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:04:37 -0800 (PST)
On Mar 8, 10:44 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"eric" <warth...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 8, 7:52 am, DonFromBa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
It seems like a long fall from grace for the second man to walk on the
moon to be a contestent on "Dancing With the Stars". And what about the
voice over on the ad for it which calls him "The Original Moon Walker".
Unless there's a difference between "original"and "first".
What a waste. Put him in charge of NASA and we'd be back on the moon
in a couple of weeks, and on Mars by the 4th of July.
buzz is a total whacko jesus freak.
he spent years hunting for Noah's Ark.
Uh - that was James Irwin.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tough break for Twins...
- Next by Date: Re: Uh Oh ARoid
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Buzz Aldrin ???
- Next by thread: Re: Buzz Aldrin ???