Re: OT: Buzz Aldrin ???
- From: "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-ohara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:44:52 -0500
"eric" <warthog0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 8, 7:52 am, DonFromBa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
It seems like a long fall from grace for the second man to walk on the
moon to be a contestent on "Dancing With the Stars". And what about the
voice over on the ad for it which calls him "The Original Moon Walker".
Unless there's a difference between "original"and "first".
What a waste. Put him in charge of NASA and we'd be back on the moon
in a couple of weeks, and on Mars by the 4th of July.
buzz is a total whacko jesus freak.
he spent years hunting for Noah's Ark.
hecaused trouble going to the Moon because he felt he should have been first
because he unsderstood the power of god more than Armstrong..
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Buzz Aldrin ???
- Next by Date: Re: Buzz Aldrin ???
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Buzz Aldrin ???
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Buzz Aldrin ???