Re: OT: A minor pet peeve of mine !!!

On Jan 28, 6:54 pm, DonFromBa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Minor for many reasons, not the least of it being they can do  whatever
they want, and there ARE animals that need charity, plus it's not like I
can do anything about it, but I have to wonder just a bit about the
priorities of celebrities who appear on game shows and name animal
organizations as their charities?   It's not like there aren't genuinely
needy people out there.   Even f you just figure natural disaster
victims.

by DONNIE VEE!!!

If you could get to Yahoo and watch the video of the cat fending off
the bear - A fearless feline springs into action to protect its owners
from a hungry intruder. - you might change your mind.

  • Re: OT: A minor pet peeve of mine !!!
    ... they want, and there ARE animals that need charity, plus it's not like I ... If you could get to Yahoo and watch the video of the cat fending off ... the bear - A fearless feline springs into action to protect its owners ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Its Christmas. Time for a random act of kindness.
    ... I will pledge $100.00. ... Christmas eve can choose the charity, ... Though we could have paid a cable bill or whatever the animals need ... decides to eat the dog food once it is there, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Charities
    ... Giving to a charity these days puts you on their sucker list. ... Just give them the money and let it be a one time ... I don't have that problem, I only give for the care of animals, ... money that we would normally spend on a dog, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: A minor pet peeve of mine !!!
    ... whatever they want, and there ARE animals that need charity, plus ... Gandhi said that a society is just by how it treats the least among ... collapsed...dogs and cats would become a major food source. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: OT: A minor pet peeve of mine !!!
    ... they want, and there ARE animals that need charity, plus it's not like I ...   Even f you just figure natural disaster ... of my dogs with me than anyone in this newsgroup LOL. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)