Re: Ben Sheets

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:06:41 -0800, Gnork wrote:

just signed a one year TEN MILLION DOLLAR contract with the OAKLAND
A'S!!!!! Has the world gone crazy? Earlier the A's signed Coco Crisp for
one year at 4.8 mil with a 5,3 mil option for 2011 or a 500 K buyout, I
thought Coco would sign somewhere for about 1.5 million. At least Sheets
is potentially an ace starter. But what is going on here?

I'd say it indicates the A's are stupid.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.