Re: What will the wingnuts do?

"Ray O'Hara" <raymond-ohara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hj8hn5$m1b$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glenn Beck 1-20-10 talking about new Senator Scott Brown (R)Ma.

" I want a chastity belt on this man. I want his every move watched in
Washington. I don't trust this guy. This one could end with a dead intern.
I'm just saying. It could end with a dead intern."
Glenn Beck Jan 20th 2010

see the video here.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/glenn-beck-slams-scott-br_n_429939.html

so you guys must be conflicted, your hero the Beckster has called Brown a
potential rapist murderer.

Other than the "rapist murderer" part, Beck and the other right-wing loonies are right to be concerned. Brown campaigned as someone who won't toe the line for the Repubs, and has already started making comments about being "a new breed of Republican." Considering how high profile Brown is right now, it would be disaster for the lunatic fringe if he is extremely successful.

.