Re: Tweet 1/5

"Gary" <golferace2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ds4hk55cb1johfl2nniht02r2umvcglg2a@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 03:34:23 -0500, "S/B 954RR" <jtibbs08@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"bismotwitter" <bismo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qshfk5p8tc4fuph7um7129vl12rgu3tft2@xxxxxxxxxx
@S/B: These are 2 separate issues. One is whether Boston should have
Jacoby/Cameron in same OF; other is who plays where if answer is yes.

I agree Cameron should play CF if they are both here, and if Cameron were
not here I'd be happy with Ellsbury in CF but since they are both here and
they have some CF prospects I'd rather see Ellsbury traded in a package
while he has some value for a middle of the order bat.

They don't have any CF prospects that can play this year or next.

And they don't need one this year or next, they have Cameron.

Ellsbury has value for this team even if he isn't a power hitter.

Everyone has a degree of value and everyone can be upgraded.

.