Re: Tweet 1/5

"bismotwitter" <bismo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hjvck5p8bkk1kpda4otiapkm2u7j4gcnbu@xxxxxxxxxx
@Gary: I agree. For all intents & purposes, the replacement for Bay is
Cameron rather than Ellsbury. If both are here, Cammy should be CF.

I agree, that makes Ellsbury expendable. They should get something while they can for him. Weak hitting LF's aren't very valuable on the trade market.

  • Re: Sorrymorpha,,, AKA,, The Northern Mole...
    ... I believe Cameron knew that list was on the table.. ... Cammy looked down,, an besides,, Phillip wouldin dare ... do that offin his own bat... ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Tweet 1/5
    ... the replacement for Bay is ... Cameron rather than Ellsbury. ... If both are here, Cammy should be CF. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Tweet 1/5
    ... "bismotwitter" wrote in message ... Jacoby/Cameron in same OF; other is who plays where if answer is yes. ... I agree Cameron should play CF if they are both here, and if Cameron were not here I'd be happy with Ellsbury in CF but since they are both here and they have some CF prospects I'd rather see Ellsbury traded in a package while he has some value for a middle of the order bat. ...