Re: 100 Worst album covers

Ray O'Hara wrote:
"maaaack" <mark04051@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:00e1e214-a05d-46f8-8855-f2b02248b88f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
that page is real? we used to dress like that?

the 70s and 80s were so hip weren't they.

I hated bellbottoms.

You are just embarrassed about your 70's pictures. :-)

I escaped clean although I can't understand why I don't have Ethel Merman doing disco in my collection.

--
The Unofficial a.s.b.b-r Reference Page
http://redsox.robbins-ut.com/index.html

  • Re: Will Canada be a trendsetter for Polygamy?
    ... disco, but I didn't realize the rules of the game of "disco sucks" ... It's not the rules of the game of "disco sucks." ... I will also point to "The Ethel Merman Disco Album." ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Will Canada be a trendsetter for Polygamy?
    ... disco, but I didn't realize the rules of the game of "disco sucks" ... At this moment, I'm listening to Myron Floren and the Sound Stage Super Pickers performing the "Clarinet Disco Polka," and it's rocking my world. ... Lest some skeptic claim that this is the only good disco album ever made, I will also point to "The Ethel Merman Disco Album." ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)