Re: Just think if you sign Beltre

"RN" <turnforward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ddbc3104-da34-43f2-8291-c38cc90efc64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nope... if Lowell goes it's because they want to move Youk to third
and open up first base.

Youk plays first great. He appears comfortable there. Why miss with
success?
If Beltre is available grab him - he'd be a good fit.

The outfield is set, if they want to bring in a big power bat it will have to be at corner infielder. Beltre may seem like a good fit but when you think of the years and money he wants after a crappy year you'll see is not a good a fit and will only block them from a better move down the road.

  • Re: Seat thread -- WAS Re: ALL DRINKS ON ME!
    ... It does fit... ... I had a Mustang with the grab rails on my '04 Ultra ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Lug nut wrench size for 96 Avalon?
    ... > fit completely around it and was able to grab and turn it. ... The wrench ... in my case only one lug is really bad (due to impact wrenches ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Clueless as an Art Form (was Re: check out...)
    ... lowering that involves "hugging" me under his throatlatch and drooling down the front of my jacket. ... Since I fit quite nicely in that position, and he's not trying to grab my coat and drag me around, or bearing down on my shoulder to squish me, I'm allowing it. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: apple
    ... Just grab this, and take that to memory. ... I tried and it wouldn't fit. ... You have anything for DDR2 slots? ...
    (talk.origins)