Re: OT Kinda political, kinda funny

je.s.te.r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
S/B 954RR <jtibbs08@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"The teabaggers are a very small minority of my constituency," Himes
said.

I betcha more people stick their balls in people's mouths than he
realizes.

Maybe you just run with a more er...adventurous crowd shall we say.

  • Re: Obama Celebration in Chicago
    ... naturally wanted to bring my new 3 inch "Cheryl's" or maybe my glow balls ... that was one hell of a crowd. ... cameras jammed in my face a few times. ... video taped most of Barack?s speech, got some cool pictures, and rejoiced ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Obama Celebration in Chicago
    ... naturally wanted to bring my new 3 inch "Cheryl's" or maybe my glow balls ... but I decided to go with cheap balls just in case they were not juggler ... that was one hell of a crowd. ... just continue to characterize Obama as the enemy just like they have all ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: OT Gun law US style.
    ... other vipers and alligators also have big mouths. ... They didn' thave the balls of the Vietnamese. ... people don't like their voluntary defense forces ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Goodbye, dear ball, I hardly knew you
    ... Usually I throw them to the crowd. ... We can't buy new balls that cheap in Australia. ... I go up to hole two, never having used that driver. ... This was a 270 yds par four. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Goodbye, dear ball, I hardly knew you
    ... Usually I throw them to the crowd. ... We can't buy new balls that cheap in Australia. ... There's no way I would go on the course with a driver I have never hit before. ... This was a 270 yds par four. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)