Re: Scutaro.........blah!

"Wayback1918" <wayback1918@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6665cf0a-641f-41f6-b4bc-0b05e8239a28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 4, 7:49 am, krongone <kron51...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 4, 7:18 am, Wayback1918 <wayback1...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can't think of a free agent signing that gave me less of an
> emotional response......postively or negatively.

While Yankees get in the habit of signing the likes of A-Rod, Texiera,
Damon, Sabbathia and Burnett, we get the infamous Marco Scutaro as our
premier FA signing. I guess you can't always get a JD Drew, Rocco
Baldelli or Julio Lugo type of guy though so we shouldn't be too
frustrated with Theo.

I think the time to at least begin becoming frustrated with Theo may
be fast approaching.

You don't think signing a career utility player to be a full time defender at a position that is supposedly important is a good move? Theo is such a tool when it comes to SS. My favorite part us that it is a multi year deal so...

.