Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
- From: PETER SHORTS <petershrts@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:28:34 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 1, 2:58 pm, "Dano" <janeandd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:31 pm, PETER SHORTS <petersh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:36 pm, "John" <johnswi...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The previous post discussed Pedroia to SS. Does anyone think that
Bay could play 1B? If so then the Sox could resign him to play
first then Sign Holliday to play Left. These moves would only cost
money (Alot) but not prospects. Those prospects could then be used
in a pursuit of King Felix or Halladay. Am I crazy for thinking
why wouldn't it cost prospects to sign holliday?
Matt Holliday's a free agent. Won't cost anything but money and
Well I suppose draft picks could be considered "prospects" too.
that's what i thought he meant. it will cost those.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT political in a way but not trying
- Next by Date: Re: Exemplary work ethic
- Previous by thread: Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
- Next by thread: Re: Just Thinking out of the Box