Re: Just Thinking out of the Box

On Dec 1, 2:31 pm, PETER SHORTS <petersh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:36 pm, "John" <johnswi...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The previous post discussed Pedroia to SS. Does anyone think that Bay could
play 1B?  If so then the Sox could resign him to play first then Sign
Holliday to play Left. These moves would only cost money (Alot) but not
prospects.  Those prospects could then be used in a pursuit of King Felix or
Halladay. Am I crazy for thinking this?

Any thoughts

why wouldn't it cost prospects to sign holliday?

Matt Holliday's a free agent. Won't cost anything but money and
draft picks.

  • Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
    ... Bay could play 1B? ... first then Sign Holliday to play Left. ... These moves would only cost ... Those prospects could then be used ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
    ... If so then the Sox could resign him to play first then Sign ... Holliday to play Left. ... These moves would only cost money but not ... Those prospects could then be used in a pursuit of King Felix or ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Wallpaper Review
    ... will cost you 3 pool and 7 master phase actions to restore him to ... hand, I can see, in that case, why you would want to play it. ... the most of the combat. ... of this card way too high. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Wallpaper Review
    ... will cost you 3 pool and 7 master phase actions to restore him to ... hand, I can see, in that case, why you would want to play it. ... the most of the combat. ... of this card way too high. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
    ... company producing open source programs (almost any big software company ... as you write Cells, which is free software. ... If SBCL and Lispworks both cost money then I'd start ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)