Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
- From: Smithee <ssmith2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:52:31 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 1, 2:31 pm, PETER SHORTS <petersh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:36 pm, "John" <johnswi...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The previous post discussed Pedroia to SS. Does anyone think that Bay could
play 1B? If so then the Sox could resign him to play first then Sign
Holliday to play Left. These moves would only cost money (Alot) but not
prospects. Those prospects could then be used in a pursuit of King Felix or
Halladay. Am I crazy for thinking this?
why wouldn't it cost prospects to sign holliday?
Matt Holliday's a free agent. Won't cost anything but money and
- Prev by Date: Re: Mike Huckabee's Willie Horton moment,
- Next by Date: Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
- Previous by thread: Re: Just Thinking out of the Box
- Next by thread: Re: Just Thinking out of the Box