Re: What might have been.......
- From: McDuck <wallyDELETEMEMcDuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:14:48 -0400
On 12 May 2009 14:34:45 GMT, je.s.te.r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dano <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Along with good defense...4 HRs...12 RBI...and a .324 OBP?
Yeah. I consider that a pretty good job. I didn't suggest it was "great"
or AS caliber.
I'll admit that I was cherry picking a bit, as I dislike batting average
in general - mainly being ornery. His career average OPS is 785 and
OPS+ is 100 (which would make him league average), this year so far he
has 767 and 93. I'm not sure what the league average is for a catcher,
but that's probably Not Bad.
Yes, not bad.
AVG SLG OBA OPS
Tek: .227 .443 .324 .767
league average for catcher: .259 .400 .319 .720
Just batting average where Tek falls short. 47 OPS points above
average is pretty good.
- Prev by Date: Re: Che-Huan Lin
- Next by Date: Re: Merloni
- Previous by thread: Re: What might have been.......
- Next by thread: Re: What might have been.......