Re: Crybaby Nation

On 24 dec, 02:29, freddy <melbedewy1...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WAH!
Nobody's buying our left wing rags (Times, Globe, etc.) anymore so we
don't have the cash to buy our third WS in 5 years.
WAH!
We might lose our record as the highest payroll championship team
(2007) or the second highest (2004).
WAH WAH WAH
Pity the Poor Little Rich $ox.

So how long has it been since the Yankmes won anything? Must be 8
years now....BTW did your dad wake you up to watch the final out of
the 2000 series? Or had he passed out drunk in a puddle of his own
vommit again?

  • Re: Crybaby Nation
    ... Nobody's buying our left wing rags anymore so we ... don't have the cash to buy our third WS in 5 years. ... We might lose our record as the highest payroll championship team ... WAH WAH WAH ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Crybaby Nation
    ... Nobody's buying our left wing rags anymore so we ... don't have the cash to buy our third WS in 5 years. ... We might lose our record as the highest payroll championship team ... WAH WAH WAH ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Crybaby Nation
    ... Nobody's buying our left wing rags anymore so we ... don't have the cash to buy our third WS in 5 years. ... We might lose our record as the highest payroll championship team ... WAH WAH WAH ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Crybaby Nation
    ... Nobody's buying our left wing rags anymore so we ... don't have the cash to buy our third WS in 5 years. ... We might lose our record as the highest payroll championship team ... WAH WAH WAH ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Crybaby Nation
    ... Nobody's buying our left wing rags anymore so we ... We might lose our record as the highest payroll championship team ... WAH WAH WAH ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)