Re: A Rant!

Dr. Winston O'Boogie wrote:
<jvampatella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
look extremely formidable, don't they?

But the Sox....they'll put a very, very good team on the field, don't
worry.

John

Thanks, I'm trying not to.

Also, don't forget that the Yankees cleared a lot of payroll of their books this year. There was no way they weren't going to spend a lot.

--
The Unofficial a.s.b.b-r Reference Page
http://redsox.robbins-ut.com/index.html

  • Re: A Rant!
    ... worry. ... don't forget that the Yankees cleared a lot of payroll of their ... books this year. ... They almost had to with the new stadium. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Nationwide & Cup Drivers
    ... 'You are very much older than I am,' said Winston. ... We can only read about them in books, ... history books say that life before the Revolution was completely different ... The last time I wore ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Re: tell Franklin its fundamental concealing into a headache
    ... Winston went to the bar ... 'You are very much older than I am,' said Winston. ... We can only read about them in books, ... history books say that life before the Revolution was completely different ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Tell Lakhdar its lovely dividing to a computing.
    ... We can only read about them in books, ... The last time I wore ... 'It isn't very important about the top hats,' said Winston patiently. ... these capitalists -- they and a few lawyers and pr ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • @@@@@ lets slip near the impressive shops, but dont endorse the nuclear creatures @@@@@
    ... Winston tentatively. ... The old man's pale blue eyes moved from the darts board to the bar, ... We can only read about them in books, ... history books say that life before the Revolution was completely different ...
    (sci.crypt)