Re: Rule changess
- From: "S/B 954RR" <jtibbs08@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:42:23 -0500
"OceanView" <F@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Xns9B78E707F6085x14655@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mario in victoria <mario5491@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
TOOTC@xxxxxxx wrote:On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:33:24 -0500, "Raymond O'Hara"
So if games in football go on in rain/snow/warm/cold why can't3. I'd eliminate rain outs, the game goes whether iti'm glad you're not commissioner then.
is rains, snows, is warm, or cold.
all your ideas suck.
baseball do it too?
You do remember the Snow Bowl the patriots played a while back?
You do remember the games the Patriots played when it was below
Yes. But the fools won't play in the fog! Go figure!
Outdoor basketball would be nice, too.
And hockey on bad ice would be very enjoyable. Hell, who needs ice at
Or how about bowling outdoors during thunderstorms!
Your suggestions are unschooled and ludicrous.
mario in victoria
Personally, I think we should arm the deer with AK-47s.
You wouldn't feel that way if YOUR grandmother got run over my one!
- Prev by Date: Re: Sox out of the Tex sweepstakes
- Next by Date: Re: Sox out of the Tex sweepstakes
- Previous by thread: Re: Rule changess
- Next by thread: Re: Rule changess