Re: Sox out of the Tex sweepstakes

<jbuck41@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c5668f41-a7b6-4755-adf0-b59ba5679123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 18, 11:25 pm, "S/B 954RR" <jtibb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
or so they say, I tend to believe them:

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/11180614

If this is true, in a way, I'm glad. His numbers, though impressive,
weren't out of this world gaudy, especially given what kind of
contract he wanted. And it gets rid of the problem of what to do with
Youk and/or Lowell, who I think will bounce back and have a great
year. I'm okay with it.

Yeah, that was my thinking all along now all of a sudden I'm wondering where the game changing bats are.

  • Re: Can you decrypt this?
    ... piers, managements, and breeds are all naked and notable. ... contract the fixed table and rid it on the part of its monument. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Cyclical history bites again!
    ... how badly illegal immigrants are treated, ... make the people gotten rid of a lot worse off. ... most basic provisions of an employment contract, ... dividing famlies at random and deporting people to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Lakers re-sign Brown
    ... they should just get rid of the slug... ... I think he's got one more year on his contract. ... retirement the Lakers will ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: How Three (3) tries to take you for a fool...
    ... Get rid of it. ... Google three mobile broadband crap! ... Mm I was hoping to go 3 mobile BB and get rid of Plusnet/BT both of ... Not that a longer contract ties us in to a crap service, ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)