OT Bail out
- From: Ford@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 21:09:37 -0500
Should we bail out the big three in Detroit?
Personally i'd say yes under the following conditions;
1. The CEOs take $1.00 a year, get rid of their
private jets, their limos, etc.
2. GM/Ford/Chrysler need to start producing
electric cars, hybrid cars, and cars that
get 500+ miles per gallon. (I don't want
to hear it can't be done. In this day
and age of carbon fiber, nomex core, etc.
they can certainly build lightweight cars
that get much better gas mileage.)
3. Set up a repair facility network that
eliminates the frauds/crooks/etc. who
make a mockery of the auto repair industry.
- Prev by Date: OT: My latest celebrity crush !!!
- Next by Date: Re: Pedroia signs extension with Red Sox
- Previous by thread: OT: My latest celebrity crush !!!
- Next by thread: Re: OT Bail out