Re: Anybody want to defend

On Nov 10, 1:54 pm, "PatsSox" <Pats...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"PatsSox" <Pats...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I don't recall even reading the word 'abortion' in that article.

     Found it.    I'm all for lifting  the gag rule.    Give women all the
information available to them.     Reagan and Bush decided that women in
countries where abortion is legal shouldn't be told about that option.
Who the hell are they to make that decision?    You don't want your tax
dollars going to planned parenthood?    Write a letter to your congressman.

Eh....Please tell me why my tax dollars should go towards educating
people about and, in some cases, paying for, abortions for women who
aren't American citizens. Why is that any of our business? (of
course, why should my tax dollars go towards paying for the same
things when they *are* American citizens?)

But that misses the point anyway. And that point was simply this:
whether you like or dislike his executive orders, *this* kind of thing
is, without question, a partisan issue.

John

  • Re: Advice on something please. Totally OT
    ...     Let me be sure I have this right. ... His  father was a Muslim, ... Only two terms apply pro abortion and Anti ... I don't talk to racists. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: More Tim Tebow criticism
    ... I guess that makes him a hypocritical idot. ...     Tebow's mother refused to have an abortion so he feels abortion is ... equate a story with a real life event. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Boy Scouts and The Gheys
    ... recently involved in Scouts and Scout leadership, ...   Does a decsion like this help or hurt long term? ... are against abortion than were the weeks after Roe. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: What ABORT10N M1LL!!@!1! Planned Parenthood actually does
    ... 4/10/2011 in writing ...   Planned parenthood only provides LEGAL abortion ... doing the opposite with abortion visits, ... better served trying to change the laws you don't like instead of just ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Charlie Sheens rants scare me
    ... He fronts his perverted escapades as something every ... forcing her to watch abortion videos before she can elect an abortion ... responsiblity for her actions. ...     But it's not. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)